Sunday, April 3, 2011

Apologies

I've found outstanding reasons as to why I'm apologizing. I haven't been keeping up with this blog as much as I should, mainly because I don't like 'required' expression. I don't find myself putting forth genuine effort in this blog, especially when I lack muse to write about such findings or 'interests'. Its even gotten to the place where I don't want to come back to this blog, for I find myself writing only one hundred words or so, in comparison to what I should be writing. And what with working part-time and attending school full-time, I don't always have all the time in the world to dedicate to such a blog. I will attempt to be better at this, but I doubt my muse will land on the world of history and stay for any extended period of time. For this I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment